The Top 05 Best Oncologists in Mumbai treat cancer using targeted therapy, immunotherapy, or chemotherapy. They provide Primary Health care for cancer patients.
Book an appointment with the Top 05 Best Oncologists in Mumbai
Our site works with the Top 05 Best Oncologists in Mumbai. All you gotta do is send you data about your condition, and we will help you find the best oncologist in Mumbai. We will give you an appointment with the top 05 best oncologists in Mumbai in no time and for free.
Dr. Uma Dangi
1. She completed his MBBS – Grant Medical College, Mumbai, 2000
2. She completed his DNB – General Medicine – R.N Cooper municipal General Hospital, 2006
3. She completed his DNB – Medical Oncology – R.N Cooper municipal General Hospital, 2011
4. She has an 16 Years Experience Overall (11 years as specialist)
Dr. Rupal Hitesh Chheda
1. She completed his MBBS – K. J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Sion – Mumbai, 2000.
2. She compled his MD – Radiotherapy – University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 2004
3. She has expertise in various precision radiotherapy techniques such as IMRT, IGRT, and VMAT.
4. She has 23 Years Experience Overall (17 years as specialist)
Dr. Anil Heroor
1. He completed his MBBS – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1994.
2. He completed his MS – General Surgery – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1997.
3. He completed his Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology) – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2000.
4. He has total 23 Years Experience Overall
READ Top 05 Best Oncologists in Bangalore
Dr. Preetam Kumar Jain
1. DM – Oncology, MD – General Medicine, MBBS.
2. Dr Preetam Kumar Jain is a Superspecialist in the field of ONCOLOGY.
3. 16 Years Experience Overall (5 years as specialist).
Services provided by the top 5 best oncologists in Mumbai
- Colposcopy Examination Test
- Neck Lesions Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Stem Cells Treatment
- Head Lesions Treatment
- Abdominal Problem Ayurvedic Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Rectal Cancer Treatment
- Oral Cancer
- Cancer Treatment
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Kidney Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer Specialist
- Hormone Therapy Services
- Immuno Therapy Services
- Chemotherapy Procedure
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Hepatic Cancer Treatment
- Throat Cancer Treatment
- Pediatricians For Infectious Disease Treatment
- Pediatric Jaundice Treatment
- Liver and Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
Who is an oncologist?
Oncologists are trained professionals who are devoted to the field of cancer, including diagnosis, treatment, and research.
What are the symptoms of cancer?
symptoms of cancer are as follows:
randomly night sweats and fever
weight loss without any reason
an unusual lump on any part of the body
unusual skin changes such as yellowing, redness, or any lump that is unpainful.
READ Top 05 Best Oncologists In Delhi, NCR
What are the common reasons for cancer?
some of the common reasons for cancer are as follows:
Cancer is due to the mutation of DNA within the cell.
lifestyle factors such as smoking drinking also contribute a major part to cancer,
Family history plays an important role when it comes to cancer. A child can inherit cancer from their parents or grandparents.
cancer is also caused due to genetic disorder
Cancer is also caused due to exposure to viruses like HIV.
Exposure to fertilizers and pesticides can also link to childhood cancers.
READ Top 05 Best Oncologists in Lucknow
What lifestyle can I follow during my cancer period?
You can follow during your period are as follows:
Eat food rich in fiber such as whole grain. Include vegetables as well.
Adequate amount of sleep. Getting enough sleep makes you recover fast.
cut off on Caffeine, alcohol, sugar, cigarettes, or any form of tobacco as it may Trigger your cancer.
Exercise regularly, develop a fitness routine, including more aerobic activities.
During your cancer period you don’t only need physical Lifestyle change but also so you need to change your inner emotional lifestyle. If you are a person who is afraid to ask for help then you gotta change that about yourself because cancer is a battle that couldn’t be fought alone as it is a very emotionally draining disease.
Some people give up in the cancer battle Not because they are physically weak or because of their immune system but sometimes because they are not emotionally strong so don’t hesitate in getting a Counselor during or after your cancer period.
Cut off from people who are negative because during your cancer period you need to be around people who can cheer you up and give you confidence that you can and you will win this battle not for yourself but also for your family.
READ Top 05 Best Oncologists In Delhi, NCR
How can cancer be detected?
Cancer can be detected via many tests like computerized tomography scan, bone scan, positron emission tomography scan, ultrasound Magnetic resonance imaging, and x-ray.
Is chemotherapy safe?
Advantages of chemotherapy:
Chemotherapy is best for early-stage cancer
chemotherapy help reduce the size and symptoms of cancer
Chemotherapy also helps to Slow Down cancer growth.
Chemotherapy also prevents cancer from spreading
chemotherapy also helps to reduce the pain that is caused by the tumor
it also helps to cure cancer completely
It has many advantages but it is followed by disadvantages as well some of them are as follows:
We all are aware of the fact that chemotherapy leads to hair fall a very large amount.
chemotherapy also causes this tiredness which may lead to fatigue.
constant feeling of nauseous and vomiting
change in appetite
chemotherapy also leads to severe kidney problems
chemo affects the brain which leads to the problem with concentrating and focusing
Chemotherapy also leads to anemia which is a low RBC count.
READ Top 05 Best Oncologists In Hyderabad
best oncologists in Lucknowtop 05 best oncologists in Lucknow
Top 05 Best Oncologists in Gurgaon