The top 05 best cardiologists in Gurgaon , treat and minister cardiovascular problems for patients and related components of heart problems. They guide and take care of food choices that affect heart health. Are you a wanderer and looking for a good heart doctor? Then don’t worry “the best doctors” brought you these top 05 best cardiologists in Gurgaon.
Table of Contents
Book an Appointment with the Top 05 Best Cardiologists in Gurgaon.
Our site works for one of Gurgaon’s leading cardiologists. All you have to do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best cardiologists in Gurgaon. We will give you appointments with the best heart surgeons quickly and for free.
Dr. Nikhil Kumar
1. Dr. Nikhil completed his MBBS from Armed Force Medical College. In 1990.
2. He completed the degree of MD in General Medicine from the same institute.
3. He is currently the Director of Cardiology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, also associate with Army Hospital, New Delhi as Professor and Head of the Cardiology Department and Metro Group of Hospitals
4. 41 years Experience overall (23 years as specialist)
Dr. Arun Kumar Gupta
1. He completed MBBS from LLRM MEDICAL COLLEGE in 2007 and MS – Ophthalmology from Charan Singh University in 2010.
2. He is a Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgeon in Bhikhampur, Varanasi and has an experience of 16 years in this field..
3. Dr. Arun Kumar Gupta practices at Umaprem Netralaya in Bhikhampur, Varanasi.
Dr. Rohit Goel
1. He completed his MBBS – University of Delhi, 2007.
2. He completed his DM – Cardiology – PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, 2014
3. He passed his MD – General Medicine – University of Delhi, 2011.
4. Dr.Rohit Goel is an experienced cardiologist who holds over 10+ years of long experience in his field. Presently, he is working as a Consultant (Cardiology) in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
Dr. Mukul Bhargava
1. MBBS – Aligarh Muslim University, 2008
MD – General Medicine – Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2011
DM – Cardiology – University of Delhi, 2017
2. He is specialized in:
1.Cardiologist (24 Years Experience Overall (13 years as specialist))
2.Interventional Cardiologist 15 Years Experience Overall (5 years as specialist)
3. He has more than 15 Years of professional experience.
Dr. Arvind Das
1. MBBS – Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1988
2. MD – Medicine – Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1991
3. DM – Cardiology – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1997
4. He has 24 Years Experience Overall
Who is a cardiologist?
Cardiologists are trained specialists who help care for the heart and blood vessels. The cardiologist plays an important role in maintaining our cardiovascular health, helping in medical diagnosis, and treatment of congenital heart disease, heart disease, heart failure, heart disease, and electrophysiology. Regular contact with a cardiologist can save your precious heart. So go book to visit the 05 top and best Gurgaon cardiologists on our website.
Services provided by the top 05 best cardiologists in Gurgaon
These services are provided by the top 05 best cardiologists in Gurgaon
- Heart Failure Failure
- DC Shock Service
- Treatment of Hypertension
- Treadmill test
- Treatment of Stroke
- Peripheral Angiography Test
- Acute Aortic Dissection Treatment
- Cardiac Ablation Treatment
- Cardiac Catheterization Treatment
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Heart Condition Screening
- High BP Treatment
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Angiography Test
- Heart Failure Treatment
- Treatment of Chest Pain
- Treatment of Carotid Artery Disease
- Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease
- Bypass surgery
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Carotid artery surgery
- Treatment of Pulmonary Edema
- Treatment of Pericarditis
- Lipid Disorder
- Aortic surgery
- Electrophysiology procedures for heart failure
- Vascular surgery
- Cardiac valve surgery
- Catheter discharge
- Combined cardiovascular processes
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Correction of Atrial septal factor
- Slightly invasive processes
- Peripheral artery surgery
- Decreased kidney function
- Arrhythmia surgery
- Pacemaker systems
- Cardiac output of the cardiac device
- Monitoring at home
- Left atrial occlusion
Frequently Asked Questions
Symptoms of cardiovascular disease?
Answers: Chest pain, chest tightness (angina), Shortness of breath, pain, numbness, weakness, or cold in the legs or arms when the blood vessels in those parts of your body shrink. Pain in the throat, upper abdomen, or back.
What are the causes of cardiovascular disease?
Answers: Here are the causes of cardiovascular disease:
2. Family history.
4. Bad diet.
5. High blood pressure.
6. High blood cholesterol levels.
What should we do to keep our hearts healthy?
Answer: Things you can do every day to avoid health problems:
1. Stop that smoking and drinking
2. reducing trans fat intake
3. exercise or yoga
4. avoid second-hand smoke
5. Control your cholesterol level
6. Avoid stress
What foods can you eat to have a healthy heart?
Answers: Foods you can eat to have a healthy heart:
5. Green Tea.
7. Raw, leafy vegetables.
When you should see a cardiologist?
Answer: If you see the following things happening to you, you can see a cardiologist:
2. numbness in the arm or heart
3. shortness of breath
5. gum disease
What is the most common treatment for heart conditions?
Coronary angioplasty is a procedure that helps improve blood flow to your heart. A small balloon is filled inside one or more of your arteries to open up a very closed area.
Thrombolytic therapy is a form of treatment in which you are given drip medication to dissolve a blood clot that narrows or blocks a blood vessel. This improves blood flow to your heart muscle and body.
Graft surgery for coronary artery bypass is also called bypass surgery or ‘CABG’ (also called ‘cabbage’). In this operation, a blood vessel is drawn from your chest, leg, or arm and connected (‘connected’) to your coronary artery.
A homemade Pacemaker is a small device that is inserted under your skin, under your bone. One or two wires connect the pacemaker to the chambers of your heart.
Defibrillation helps to restore normal heart rhythm when your heart stops beating properly during cardiac arrest. It can also be used to treat other heart rhythm problems (such as if your heart is beating too slowly or too fast).
Cardiac surgery repairs a damaged or defective heart valve and helps your heart to pump blood more efficiently.