The Top 5 Best ENT Specialists can diagnose and treat problems of the throat which includes conditions that can affect eating, swallowing, digestion, speech problems, etc. Conditions of head and neck: Conditions such as trauma, tumors, diseases, or any deformities in the head, neck, or face are to be treated by ENT specialists.
Table of Contents
Book an appointment with The Top 5 Best ENT Specialists in Lucknow
Our site serves one of The Best ENT Specialists in Lucknow. All you gotta do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find The Best ENT Specialist in Lucknow. We will get your appointments for you to The Best ENT Specialist in no time and free of cost.
The Top 5 Best ENT Specialists in Lucknow are :
Who is an ENT specialist?
Otolaryngology is the medical specialty that deals with disorders of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and related areas of the head and neck. If you have a problem related to your ear, nose, or throat, you may need to see an ENT specialist, who is also called an ear, nose, and throat doctor or an otolaryngologist.
Services provided by an ENT specialist
Following are some of the services provided by The Top 5 Best ENT Specialists in LucknowAllergy
- Allergy Ear Infection
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hay Fever
- A lump in the neck
- Change in voice
- Growth in the mouth
- Spitting up blood
- Difficulty swallowing
- Changes in the skin
- Persistent earache
- Recurrent sinusitis
- Persistent allergies
- Deviated septum
- Loss of smell
- Hearing problems
- Ear (otology/neurotology)—. ENT specialists are specialized in treating conditions such as ear infection, hearing loss,hearing problems called tinnitus, ear, face, or neck pain, and more.
- Nose (rhinology)— In addition to allergies, ENT specialists treat deviated septum, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinus headaches and migraines, nasal obstruction and surgery, skull-base tumors including those inside the cranial cavity, and more.
- Head and Neck/Thyroid—In addition to cancers of the head and neck, ENT specialists treat benign neck masses, thyroid disorders such as benign and malignant tumors, Grave’s disease, enlarged thyroid glands, parathyroid disease, and more.
- Sleep— ENT specialists treat sleep-disordered breathing, nasal and airway obstruction, snoring and sleep apnea, and more.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery—Facial trauma and the resulting change in appearance caused by an accident, injury, birth defect, or medical condition side effects can be distressing.
- Pediatrics— ENT specialists treat birth defects of the head and neck, developmental delays, ear infections, tonsil and adenoid infection, airway problems, asthma and allergy, and more.
ENT specialists are physicians, trained to provide medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ears, nose, and throat (ENT) and related problems affecting the head and neck.
Symptoms of hearing loss include difficulty understanding what others are saying, asking people to repeat themselves, struggling to hear in crowded places with distracting background noise, perceiving that others are not speaking clearly, listening at a higher volume than others and experiencing a ringing or buzzing in the ears.
Most of the time, no. Is, certain managed-care insurance plans may require a referral from your primary care physician.
ENT specialists can offer treatment during all stages of life for most conditions, including these common ones:
Ear: ear infections, hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus
Nose: rhinitis, sinusitis, and nasal obstruction
Throat: sore throat, convulsions, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), infections, throat tumors, respiratory tract, and vocal cord disorders
Those who suffer from neck and thyroid pain, facial trauma, and sleep problems can also be treated by an ENT specialist.
Ear infections can cause ear pain, wax or discharge, hearing loss, and balance problems.
A nose infection may cause runny or blocked nose and sneezing.
Throat infections can cause pain or itching in the throat as well as pain or difficulty swallowing
Symptoms of a sore throat and ear pain mild to severe pain in the back of your throat. A dry or scratchy feeling in your throat. pain when swallowing or talking.