The top 05 best Gastrologist in Gurgaon are physicians trained in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. They diagnose the liver and treat stomach issues, especially related to the small intestine, big intestine, liver, colon, rectum, bile ducts, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Book an appointment with the top 05 best gastrologists in Gurgaon
Our site serves the top 05 best gastrologist in Gurgaon. All you gotta do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best gastrologists in Gurgaon. We will give you appointments with the best gastrologists in Gurgaon in no time and for free.
Dr. Ayush Dhingra
1. He completed his MBBS – University Of Mysore, India, 2001.
2. He completed his MD – Medicine – University of Delhi, 2006.
3. He completed DNB – Gastroenterology – National Board Of Examination, 2010.
4. He has an experience of 21 Years Experience Overall (12 years as specialist).
Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal
1. He completed his studies MBBS – uhati medical College & Hospital,, 2006.
2. He completed his MD – General Medicine – Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), 2011.
3. He completed his DNB – Gastroenterology – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2014.
4. He has an 17 Years Experience Overall (8 years as specialist).
Dr. Ankur Jain
1. He completed his MBBS – H.N.B Garhwal University, 2012.
2. He completed his MD – General Medicine – Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, 2015
3. He completed his DM – Gastroenterology – Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University, 2019
4. He has an 11 Years Experience Overall (3 years as specialist).
Dr. Hansa Shahi
1. She has degree and knowldge of MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Gastroenterology, DNB – Gastroenterology.
2. She is a leading Gastroenterologist practicing in the Delhi-NCR region from past 20 years.
3. She also specializes in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopic Procedures.
4. 33 Years Experience Overall (27 years as specialist).
Dr. Anukalp Prakash
1. He completed his MBBS – University of Rajasthan, 2003.
2. He completed his DNB – Gastroenterology – National Board Of Examination, 2013.
3. He completed his MD – General Medicine – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, 2008.
4. He is memeber of ISG, Delhi Medical Council.
Services provided by the top 05 best Gastrologist in Gurgaon
- Abdomen Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pancreatitis Treatment
- Endoscopy Test
- Fatty Liver Treatment
- Gastric Trouble Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Disorder Treatment
- Indigestion Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Disease Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Peptic Ulcers Treatment
- Acute Pancreatitis Treatment
- Alcoholic liver disease Treatment
- Blood in Stools Treatment
- Treatment of Ulcer
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Treatment of Acidity
- Liver Hemangioma Treatment
- Liver Hydatid Treatment
- Rectal Cancer Treatment
- Achalasia Cardia Treatment
- Hemangioma Liver Treatment
- Hemorrhoid Banding Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatitis Treatment
- Pancreas Disease Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Treatment
- Gastroenterology Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Wilson’s Disease Treatment
- Steatosis Treatment
- H Pylori infection Treatment
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease Treatment
- Crohn’s disease Treatment
- Bloating Treatment
- Bleeding in Stools Treatment
- Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Reflux Treatment
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Treatment
- Hydrogen Breath Test
- Hiatus Treatment
- Liver Disorder Treatment
- Liver and Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
Who is a gastrologist?
A gastrologist is a physician who specializes in the study of the stomach, its composition, functions, and diseases. A gastroenterologist may perform several procedures to diagnose gastrointestinal disorders. However, these procedures are not surgical.
Treatment usually involves short-term or long-term medication such as Kamagra. Gastroenterologists can refer a patient to an intestinal surgeon if surgery is required.
One of the main operations conducted by a gastroenterologist is endoscopy. It involves using small flexible tubes with a built-in video camera that can be inserted into the intestine.
This helps the doctor to visualize the contents of the tract and to diagnose intestinal disorders.
What does a gastro do?
The gastrologist, or gastroenterologist, is doing the diagnostic part of stomach-related healing issues. After keeping the patient under observation he is sent for diagnosis for all probable diseases. Which involves tests like blood testing, colonoscopy, rectoscope, and gastroscopy, among others performed in the hospital or in a well-equipped clinic.
How to know if you have gastro related disease?
Symptoms of gastro related problems:
Changes in bowel habits.
Blood is turned either in a light or dark chair.
Abnormal abdominal or gas pains.
Feeling that the intestines have not yet completely cleared up after defecation.
Unexplained weight loss.
Anemia (low blood pressure).
Reason for gastrointestinal diseases?
Some of the common reasons for gastrointestinal diseases:
Eating low-fiber foods.
Not getting enough exercise.
Movement or other schedule changes.
Eating large amounts of dairy products.
Taking antacid drugs containing calcium or aluminum.
Take certain medications (especially antidepressants, iron pills, and pain medications like drugs).
Food to eat to avoid gastrointestinal diseases?
If you have any kind of gastrointestinal disease eating the following things will help you:
Drinking cold milk or a cold drink can completely reduce the feeling of burning.
Non-caffeinated and non-carbonated beverages are highly recommended.
Choosing yogurt can also be beneficial at important levels.
Rice contains a complex amount of carbohydrates, provides glucose to our body, and should be included in the diet chart for stomach problems.
Your stomach diet may include peanut butter, tofu, and low-fat dairy products.
Avoid using deep-fried foods in your stomach that lead to diarrhea.
Also avoid white bread, spicy foods, and peppers in your diet which will increase the level of inflammation and other problems.
What should I do if I have a stomach ulcer?
Ans: You should add the following things to your diet if you have a stomach ulcer:
broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and radishes
leafy vegetables, such as spinach and kale
probiotic-rich foods: miso, kombucha, yogurt (especially with lactobacillus and Saccharomyces)
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and berries