The top 05 best Gastrologist in Bangalore are physicians trained in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. They diagnose the liver and treat stomach issues, especially related to the small intestine, big intestine, liver, colon, rectum, bile ducts, gallbladder, and pancreas.
Book an appointment with the top 05 best gastrologists in Bangalore
Our site serves the top 05 best gastrologist in Bangalore. All you gotta do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best gastrologists in Bangalore. We will give you appointments with the best gastrologists in Bangalore in no time and for free.
Dr. Digest Advanced Gastro And Cancer Care(Central Lab) / Dr. Manish Joshi
1. He completed his MBBS – Karnataka University, India, 1987.
2. He completed his MD – General Medicine – Karnataka University, India, 1993.
3. He completed DNB – General Medicine – NBE Delhi, 1994.
4. He has an36 Years Experience Overall (24 years as specialist).
Dr. Amarkishen Shetty
1. He completed his studies MBBS – madurai kamaraj university, Bangalore, 1986.
2. He completed his DM – Gastroenterology – Madras University, Chenai, India, 1988.
3. Dr. Amarkishen Shetty is a Gastroenterologist in Jayanagar 9 Block, Bangalore.
4. He has an 34 Years Experience Overall (33 years as specialist).
Dr. Adarsh C K
1. He completed his MBBS – Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), 2003.
2. He completed his MD – General Medicine – Mysore medical college, 2007.
3. He completed his DNB – Gastroenterology – St John’s Medical College, Bangalore, 2011.
4. He has an 20 Years Experience Overall (12 years as specialist).
READ Top 05 best gastrologists in Lucknow
Dr. Sreenivasa D
1. He has degree and knowledge of MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DNB – General Medicine, DM – Gastroenterology, DNB – Gastroenterology
2. Gold Medalist in MD – 1993,Gold Medalist in DM – 1997
3. Dr. Sreenivasa is a senior consultant at Cytecare Cancer Hospital and has over two decades of experience in the field of gastroenterology.
4. 36 Years Experience Overall (24 years as specialist).
Dr. Maruthesh Gowda
1. He completed his MBBS – Karnataka University, India, 2002.
2. He completed his FRCS – General Surgery – Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, Uk, 2013.
3. He completed his MRCS (UK) – Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, Uk, 2009.
4. He is memeber of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSED), European Association of Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Services provided by the top 05 best Gastrologist in Bangalore
- Abdomen Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pancreatitis Treatment
- Endoscopy Test
- Fatty Liver Treatment
- Gastric Trouble Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Disorder Treatment
- Indigestion Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Disease Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Peptic Ulcers Treatment
- Acute Pancreatitis Treatment
- Alcoholic liver disease Treatment
- Blood in Stools Treatment
- Treatment of Ulcer
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Treatment of Acidity
- Liver Hemangioma Treatment
- Liver Hydatid Treatment
- Rectal Cancer Treatment
- Achalasia Cardia Treatment
- Hemangioma Liver Treatment
- Hemorrhoid Banding Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatitis Treatment
- Pancreas Disease Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Treatment
- Gastroenterology Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Wilson’s Disease Treatment
- Steatosis Treatment
- H Pylori infection Treatment
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease Treatment
- Crohn’s disease Treatment
- Bloating Treatment
- Bleeding in Stools Treatment
- Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Reflux Treatment
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Treatment
- Hydrogen Breath Test
- Hiatus Treatment
- Liver Disorder Treatment
- Liver and Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
Who is a gastrologist?
A gastrologist is a physician who specializes in the study of the stomach, its composition, functions, and diseases. A gastroenterologist may perform several procedures to diagnose gastrointestinal disorders. However, these procedures are not surgical.
READ Top 05 Best Gastrologists In Delhi, NCR
Treatment usually involves short-term or long-term medication such as Kamagra. Gastroenterologists can refer a patient to an intestinal surgeon if surgery is required.
One of the main operations conducted by a gastroenterologist is endoscopy. It involves using small flexible tubes with a built-in video camera that can be inserted into the intestine.
This helps the doctor to visualize the contents of the tract and to diagnose intestinal disorders.
What does a gastro do?
The gastrologist, or gastroenterologist, is doing the diagnostic part of stomach-related healing issues. After keeping the patient under observation he is sent for diagnosis for all probable diseases. Which involves tests like blood testing, colonoscopy, rectoscope, and gastroscopy, among others performed in the hospital or in a well-equipped clinic.
How to know if you have gastro related disease?
Symptoms of gastro related problems:
Changes in bowel habits.
Blood is turned either in a light or dark chair.
Abnormal abdominal or gas pains.
Feeling that the intestines have not yet completely cleared up after defecation.
Unexplained weight loss.
Anemia (low blood pressure).
Reason for gastrointestinal diseases?
Some of the common reasons for gastrointestinal diseases:
Eating low-fiber foods.
Not getting enough exercise.
Movement or other schedule changes.
Eating large amounts of dairy products.
Taking antacid drugs containing calcium or aluminum.
Take certain medications (especially antidepressants, iron pills, and pain medications like drugs).
Food to eat to avoid gastrointestinal diseases?
If you have any kind of gastrointestinal disease eating the following things will help you:
Drinking cold milk or a cold drink can completely reduce the feeling of burning.
Non-caffeinated and non-carbonated beverages are highly recommended.
Choosing yogurt can also be beneficial at important levels.
Rice contains a complex amount of carbohydrates, provides glucose to our body, and should be included in the diet chart for stomach problems.
Your stomach diet may include peanut butter, tofu, and low-fat dairy products.
Avoid using deep-fried foods in your stomach that lead to diarrhea.
Also avoid white bread, spicy foods, and peppers in your diet which will increase the level of inflammation and other problems.
READ Top 05 Best Gastrologists In Pune
What should I do if I have a stomach ulcer?
Ans: You should add the following things to your diet if you have a stomach ulcer:
broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and radishes
leafy vegetables, such as spinach and kale
probiotic-rich foods: miso, kombucha, yogurt (especially with lactobacillus and Saccharomyces)
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and berries
Best gastrologists in LucknowTop 05 best gastrologists in Lucknow
Top 05 best Gastrologist in Gurgaon