In this blog we are going to talk about the benefits of StrawBerry. Strawberries are a good source of nutrients and manage your sugar and improve heart health. There are good sources to give minerals. It was grown in Brittany, France during the late 18th century. It is a small picky fruit, grown in a small plant. They are bright red and also very tasty. It is also used in many products like; icecream, cake, james, lipstick, shakes etc. There can be many varieties of these products. It is cold fruit like :- bananas, strawberry, watermelon, kiwi etc. The USA is received 75% strawberry of California each every year.
- Description and Growth
- Nutrients value
- Benefits of strawberry
- Disadvantages of strawberries
It officially began in Europe in the 1300s. First transplanted garden in France, in the 1600s, discovered and shipped into Europe. Lord Auckland, governor general during 1857 is said to be the first modern strawberry in india. Jammu Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand are known for commercial growing long back. Mahabaleshwer city is known as a city of strawberry.
DESCRIPTION AND GROWTH
They are low growing herbal plants with fibrous root systems. Steps of life circle of these plants :- Germ, seeding, plant, plant to flowers, flowers to fruit, fruit to seed. Has consisted between JUNE, because the fruit bears in early summer. One plant throughout a season may be produced 50 to 60 times in every three days.
Nutrients in 140 gm strawberries are
- Calories – 34
- Protein – 0.8 gm
- Vitamin C –
- Carbohydrates – 8.0 gm
- Sugar – 5.3 gm
- Fibers – 2.3 gm
- Fats – 0.5 gm
BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRY
- Strawberries lose weight because they are a very low calorie fruit. A cup of strawberry given only 50 calories burns. There is fiber and they help lose your weight.
- It is the best treatment to defeat cancer. Reduce to Nutrients. Nutrients like- vitamin c, fiber etc.
- 8 strawberries are eaten per day. They improve your heart health and blood sugar , and reduce risk of cancer.
- It is to remove the dead skin cells that dull your skin down, also tightens and prevents form forming.
- 80 gm provides the most benefits like :- calories burned, protein, less fat, potassium, vitamins etc.
- It can also help control blood sugar level.
- They are an excellent source of vitamin C. They are boosting your immunity power.
- Improve your brain health because of their high content of antioxidants.
- Support a very healthy pregnancy because you get about 40 micrograms, a cup of strawberries.
- They have no side effects on your skin and help glow your skin.
- They are an excellent addition to a healthy diet.
DISADVANTAGES OF STRAWBERRIES
- Low in calories because a cup of these fruits gives only 49 calories.
- They are low in protein with 1 gm in each cup.
- Compare any other fruit to less than fat. Provide 0.5 gm fat in each cup.
- They are high in sugar with 7gm in each cup because sixty three (63%) present in total carbohydrate.
- Vitamins are also low.
- Temperature control is very difficult and very costly or high maintenance.
- Investment cost is high. Higher level of management.
- Using the many amounts of strawberry then slows blood clotting.
- This is not common fruit but easy to establish.
- Essential minerals like :- Low calories, Protein, less fat, Potassium, Vitamins etc.
- One plant produces 50 to 60 times every three days.
- This is a very sweet and very testy fruit.
- It also improves or controls your heart health and blood sugar, and also reduces the risk of cancer.
- Improve your skin and remove darkness in your face.
- National strawberry day falls on 27th February.
- California produces around 75% of strawberries in the US.
Read more about What should I drink for good health?
Read more about What is the fastest way to get healthy?