Top 05 best dermatologists in Gurgoan specialize in conditions involving the skin, hair, and nails. These dermatologists can identify and treat more than 3,000 skin conditions. These skin conditions include eczema, psoriasis, and skin cancer, among many others. The skin is an incredible organ.
Table of Contents
Book an appointment with the top 05 best dermatologists in Gurgoan.
Our site serves one of the best dermatologists in Gurgoan. All you got to do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best dermatologists in Gurgoan. We will get your appointments for you to the best dermatologists in no time and free of cost.
Dr. Syed Nazim Hussain
1. He completed his MD – Physician – Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 2005
2. DNB – Dermatology & Venereology – National Board Of Examination, 2011, Diploma in Dermatology – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow, 2016
3. Experience2016 – 2016 Senior Consultant Dermatology at Columbia Hospital
2015 – 2016 HOD Dermatology at Paras Hospital
2015 – 2016 Senior Consultant Dermatology at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
2012 – 2014 Consultant Facial Aesthetics at Allergan Healthcare
2011 – 2012 Senior Resident Dermatology at Skin Institute and School of Dermatology
Consultant Dermatologist at Saket City Hospital
Consultant Face Aesthetician at Allergan USA
4. Dermatologist, Aesthetic Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Niti Gaur
1. She completed his MBBS Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune, 2004
2. She completed his MD in Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy – Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, 2010
3. His specializations include skin conditions like Clinical Dermatology, Skin, Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Trichologist
4. 19 Years Experience Overall (13 years as specialist)
Dr. Vinay Singh
1. MBBS – University of Rajasthan, 1995
MD – Dermatology – Gujarat University, India, 1999
3. His specializations include Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Aesthetic Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatologist, Dermatosurgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Sexologist
4. 28 Years Experience Overall (27 years as specialist)
Dr. Anwesha Poddar
1. She completed his graduation in MBBS – Patna Medical College, Patna, 2009.
He completed his Postgraduation in MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy – Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna, 2014
2011 – 2014 MD (Skin & V.D.), Gold Medallist at PMCH
2014 – 2014 Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon at Peerless Hospital, Narayana Hrudyalya, Medica Superspecialty Hospital (Kolkata)
2015 – 2016 Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon at Kailash Hospital
2016 – 2016 Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon at Kaya Skin Clinic
2016 – 2018 Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon at Dr Anwesha Poddar’s Skin, Laser & Hair Clinic
2018 – 2018 Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon at Dr Anwesha Poddar's Skin, Laser & Hair Clinic
3. 14 Years Experience Overall (8 years as specialist)
Dr. Priyanka Pal Mantri
1. He completed his MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy – University of Delhi, 2006
2. He completed his MBBS – University of Delhi, 2001
3. 22 Years Experience Overall (17 years as specialist)
4. He got membership from Indian Association of
Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL) and Cosmetic Society of India (CSI)
Who is a dermatologist?
- Doctors who specialize in treating disorders of the skin, hair, and nails are dermatologists. Also, they treat conditions that affect the mucous membrane, which covers your nose, mouth, and eyelids. Wart Removal Surgery is one of the three main areas of a dermatologist’s practice. These include:
- Dermatologists diagnose and treat skin conditions. Acne, plaque psoriasis, and rosacea are among the conditions it includes. Dermatologists are also able to identify signs of other health problems on your skin. A dry, itchy skin condition can indicate kidney problems, for example.
- Dermatologists often perform minor surgery, such as removing moles or warts or performing skin biopsies. Dermatologists can also perform more extensive surgery. For example, benign cysts or skin cancer can be removed.
- Skin issues can be treated by a dermatologist. For example, dark spots, wrinkles, or hair loss can be treated by a dermatologist. Cosmetic dermatology is also available from many dermatologists. Chemical peels, fillers, and laser hair removal are all available.
Services provided by the top 05 best dermatologists in Gurgoan:
Following are the services provided by the top 05 best dermatologists in Gurgoan
- Chemical Peel Treatment
- Common Skin Treatment
- Dandruff Treatment
- Eczema Treatment
- Eximo Disease Treatment
- Facial revitalization
- Filler Treatment
- Foot infection Treatment
- Fungal Infection Treatment
- Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
- Medical Vitiligo Treatment
- Melanoma Treatment
- Melasma Treatment
- Mole Removal Treatment
- Peel Lasers Treatment
- Advanced Antiaging Treatment
- Advanced chemical peels treatment
- Age Spot Treatment
- Anti Aging Treatment
- Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
- Atypical Swelling
- Botox Treatment
- Laser Face Hair Removal
- Biohorizons Dental Treatment
- Laser Resurfacing
- Trichology Treatment
- Leucoderma Treatment
- Line Smoothing Treatment
- Skin Rash Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Thread Lift Procedure
- Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Tattoos Laser Removal Facility
- Mycosis Treatment
- Sun Spot Treatment
- Pigmentation Treatment
- Pigmented Lesion Treatment
- Pimple Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Wrinkle Smoothing Treatment
- Derma Rollers Treatment
- Dermatology Services
- Hair Care Treatment
- Skin Infection
- Hair Fall Treatment
- Skin Allergy Management
- Hand Pain Treatment
- Hydra Facial Treatment
- Skin Treatment
- Scar Treatment
- Sagging Skin Treatment
- Ring Worm Disease Treatment
- Skin Disease Treatment
- Polishing Lasers Treatment
- Fractional Laser
- Pediatric Dermatology Service
Early signs of skin problems?
Ans: Following are the symptoms of early skin problems:
Raised bumps that are red or white on the skin.
Painful or itchy rash
Scaly or rough skin.
Open sores or lesions.
Dry, cracked skin.
Discolored patches of skin.
When should I consult a dermatologist?
There is no shame in consulting a dermatologist for help with stubborn acne. Speak to him about how to improve your appearance.
Is itchy hives or rashes an allergic reaction? Are you infected? Talk to your dermatologist to find out. They can give you medicines to cure it.
Nail problems—If you are getting treatment for an ingrown nail, a fungal infection, wart, or something else, having a dermatologist look over your nails is a good thing.
Hair loss— You may have a scalp disorder or want to start some preventive therapies before your hair loss becomes a prominent issue in your life. Your dermatologist can recommend laser therapies or other treatments to keep you looking your best.
Things you can eat for healthy skin?
Following are the things you can eat for healthy skin:
Suggestions for healthy skin?
Protect yourself from the sun
Eat a healthy nutrient-rich diet
Do not smoke
Cleanse twice a day
Hydrate or moisturize twice a day
Get plenty of rest
Use sunscreen every time you step out.
Is every mole cancerous?
Most moles are harmless. It rarely becomes cancerous. Being conscious of changes in your moles is important in detecting skin cancer, especially malign.