The top 05 best plastic surgeons in Gurgoan diagnose and provide ministerial services for repairs, reconstruction, or replacement of defects including skin, musculoskeletal system, cranio, and maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast, and stem, and external genitalia.
Table of Contents
Book a time with the Top 05 Plastic Surgeons in Gurgoan.
Our site works with the top 05 best plastic surgeons in Gurgoan. All you have to do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best surgeons in Gurgoan. We will give you appointments with The top 05 best plastic surgeons in Gurgoan fast and free.
Dr. Ashit Gupta
1. He completed his MBBS – Government Medical College & Rajendra Hospital,Punjabi University,Patiala, 2001,
MS – General Surgery – Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, 2005, MCh – Plastic Surgery – Baba Farid University of Health sciences, 2009
2. 22 Years Experience Overall (12 years as specialist)
2010 – 2014 Consultant Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon at Paras Hospitals
2010 – 2010 Clinical Assistant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute,rohini
2009 – 2009 Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon at General Hospital
2005 – 2006 Assistant Professor at M.M.I.M.S.R.
2014 – 2014 Consultant at Alchemist Hospitals
3. He is also specialized in Hair Transplant Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon.
Dr. Raghav Mantri
1. MS – General Surgery – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2002
MCh – Plastic Surgery – Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
2. He has experience Plastic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Plastic Surgeon at Paras Hospital, Senior Consultant at Max, Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Max Superspecialty Hospital Saket, Senior Consultant at Max , Hospital, Senior Consultant, Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery at Skinfully Yours
3. Awards and Recognitions
Attended and presented papers in various national and international conferances and symposia including prestigious QMP congress in Chicago, USA
Published various papers in International Journals
Often quoted in national media as an expert in the field of Plastic Surgery
For the contribution in social outreach programme with Max India Foundation, received Max Healthcare Award.
MBBS – MEERUT UNIVERSITY, 1981
MS – General Surgery – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1985
MCh – Plastic Surgery – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1998
2. He is specialized in Plastic surgery.
3. He has 37 Years Experience Overall (24 years as specialist)
Dr. Anil Behl
1. He completed his MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1975.
2. He got his MS – General Surgery – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1985.
3. He completed his MCh – Plastic Surgery – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1992.
4. He has 43 Years Experience Overall (29 years as specialist).
Dr. Shikha Bansal
1. He completed his MBBS – SMS Hospital, Jaipur, 2014
MS – General Surgery – RNT College, Udaipur, 2018
MCh – Plastic Surgery – SMS Hospital, Jaipur, 2022
2. Gold Medalist – 2014.
3. 9 Years Experience Overall (1 year as specialist)
Who are Plastic surgeons?
Plastic surgeons are focusing on regenerative processes. They can identify patients with conditions such as birth defects, injuries, illness, or burns. Many plastic surgeons choose to be cosmetic surgeons and perform procedures to change the patient’s appearance.
Services provided by the Top 05 Best Plastic surgeons in Gurgoan
- Head, face, and eyes
- Lifting the face
- Raising the forehead/forehead
- Lifting the eyelid
- Pinching the ears
- Reconstruction of the ear
- Surgery instead of hair
- Nose surgery
- Reconstruction of the nose
- Chin, cheek, or facial reconstruction / facial features
- Enlargement of the lips
- Open lips and open mouth
- Craniosynostosis (craniofacial anomaly)
- Mouth and teeth
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Breast enlargement
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction in men with gynecomastia
- Chase Hand & Upper Limb Center
- Breast lifting
- Hand and upper limb
- Chemical page
- Dermabrasion / dermaplaning
- Collagen / fat injectable fillers
- Botox/filler injections (Restylane, radiesse)
- Glycolic fats
- Laser peels
- Removal of arteries
- Scar update
- Tattoo removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Trauma surgery
- Heat Surgery
- Congenital anomalies
- Cancer Reconstructive Surgery
- Maxillofacial Oral Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Diabetes Sony Wounds
- Reconstruction of Head and Neck
- Oral Maxillofacial Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Reconstruction of Skin Cancer
- Extremity Reconstruction
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between cosmetic surgery and reconstruction?
Ans: Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal body structures to improve appearance and self-esteem. It is usually not included in health insurance because it is optional.
Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal body structures resulting from birth defects, trauma, infection, tumor, or disease. Usually, it is done to improve performance, but it can also be eliminated to balance the normal look. It is usually covered by many health insurance policies, although the inclusion of specific procedures and coverage rates may vary widely.
What kind of anesthesia will be used?
Our surgeons use three types of anesthesia, based on procedures:
1) Location – Calculates the nearest location; used for small processes.
2) Local plus sedation – soothes the surrounding area and relaxes your body and mind.
3) General anesthesia – allows you to sleep after surgery.
Is plastic surgery safe?
As with all surgical procedures, a certain level of risk can occur. Our medical staff are highly trained and have many hours of experience in surgery. We will do our best to minimize complications during your surgery. It is important to follow all your pre-surgery and post-surgery instructions and to discuss all medical conditions carefully before your procedures. This is the best way to ensure a smooth operation and recovery process.
What help should I plan after surgery?
It is obligatory to listen to your body and take the time you need to relax and recover during your recovery. For many women, taking a break from work and day-to-day responsibilities is difficult, but do not let those pressures force you to return to work and routine before you are ready.
What not to do before plastic surgery?
Shortly before surgery, certain foods may affect the nerves, the bleeding period, the immune system, and the healing time. You should eliminate all kinds of vitamins, herbal supplements, Omega 3 pills, ginger, green tea, flaxseed, cayenne, eggplant, garlic, tomatoes, and potatoes as this can affect blood clotting. Also, remove alcohol, caffeine, and artificial sweeteners.