The top 05 best plastic surgeons in Bangalore diagnose and provide ministerial services for repairs, reconstruction, or replacement of defects including skin, musculoskeletal system, cranio, and maxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast, and stem, and external genitalia.
Table of Contents
Book a time with the Top 05 Plastic Surgeons in Bangalore.
Our site works with the top 05 best plastic surgeons in Bangalore. All you have to do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best surgeons in Bangalore. We will give you appointments with The top 05 best plastic surgeons in Bangalore fast and free.
Dr. Sreekar Harinatha
1. He completed his MBBS – Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), 2003
MS – General Surgery – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 2008, MCh – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, 2012
2. 19 Years Experience Overall (10 years as specialist)
3. He is also specialized in Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Naveena Rao
1. MCh – Plastic Surgery – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 2003, MBBS – Govt. Medical College, Mysore, 1993, MS – General Surgery – Govt Medical College ,Mysore, 1998
2. He is one of the surgeon in Bangalore to get ISAPS [USA] membership & one of the Mentor [USA] recommended breast cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore.
3. 25 Years Experience Overall (19 years as specialist).
Dr. M G Madhukumar
1. Education MBBS – University Of Mysore, India, 1998, MS – General Surgery – Government Medical College, Miraj, 2002, MCh – Plastic Surgery – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 2005
2. He is specialized in Plastic Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmetologist, Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon.
3. He has 25 Years Experience Overall (16 years as specialist)
Dr. Madhusudan G
1. He completed his MBBS – Bangalore medical college, 1994.
2. He got his MS – ENT – PGIMER Chandigarth, 1999.
3. He completed his DNB – Otorhinolaryngology – Diplomate of National Board, 2000.
4. He has 29 Years Experience Overall (20 years as specialist).
Dr. Naveen Kumar
1. He completed his MBBS – JSS Medical College Mysore, 2004
MS – General Surgery – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 2009
MCh – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – Christian Medical College Vellore, 2013
2. Membership of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI).
3. 19 Years Experience Overall (10 years as specialist)
Who are Plastic surgeons?
Plastic surgeons are focusing on regenerative processes. They can identify patients with conditions such as birth defects, injuries, illness, or burns. Many plastic surgeons choose to be cosmetic surgeons and perform procedures to change the patient’s appearance.
Services provided by the Top 05 Best Plastic surgeons in Bangalore
- Head, face, and eyes
- Lifting the face
- Raising the forehead/forehead
- Lifting the eyelid
- Pinching the ears
- Reconstruction of the ear
- Surgery instead of hair
- Nose surgery
- Reconstruction of the nose
- Chin, cheek, or facial reconstruction / facial features
- Enlargement of the lips
- Open lips and open mouth
- Craniosynostosis (craniofacial anomaly)
- Mouth and teeth
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Breast enlargement
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction in men with gynecomastia
- Chase Hand & Upper Limb Center
- Breast lifting
- Hand and upper limb
- Chemical page
- Dermabrasion / dermaplaning
- Collagen / fat injectable fillers
- Botox/filler injections (Restylane, radiesse)
- Glycolic fats
- Laser peels
- Removal of arteries
- Scar update
- Tattoo removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Trauma surgery
- Heat Surgery
- Congenital anomalies
- Cancer Reconstructive Surgery
- Maxillofacial Oral Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Diabetes Sony Wounds
- Reconstruction of Head and Neck
- Oral Maxillofacial Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Reconstruction of Skin Cancer
- Extremity Reconstruction
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between cosmetic surgery and reconstruction?
Ans: Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal body structures to improve appearance and self-esteem. It is usually not included in health insurance because it is optional.
Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal body structures resulting from birth defects, trauma, infection, tumor, or disease. Usually, it is done to improve performance, but it can also be eliminated to balance the normal look. It is usually covered by many health insurance policies, although the inclusion of specific procedures and coverage rates may vary widely.
What kind of anesthesia will be used?
Our surgeons use three types of anesthesia, based on procedures:
1) Location – Calculates the nearest location; used for small processes.
2) Local plus sedation – soothes the surrounding area and relaxes your body and mind.
3) General anesthesia – allows you to sleep after surgery.
Is plastic surgery safe?
As with all surgical procedures, a certain level of risk can occur. Our medical staff are highly trained and have many hours of experience in surgery. We will do our best to minimize complications during your surgery. It is important to follow all your pre-surgery and post-surgery instructions and to discuss all medical conditions carefully before your procedures. This is the best way to ensure a smooth operation and recovery process.
What help should I plan after surgery?
It is obligatory to listen to your body and take the time you need to relax and recover during your recovery. For many women, taking a break from work and day-to-day responsibilities is difficult, but do not let those pressures force you to return to work and routine before you are ready.
What not to do before plastic surgery?
Shortly before surgery, certain foods may affect the nerves, the bleeding period, the immune system, and the healing time. You should eliminate all kinds of vitamins, herbal supplements, Omega 3 pills, ginger, green tea, flaxseed, cayenne, eggplant, garlic, tomatoes, and potatoes as this can affect blood clotting. Also, remove alcohol, caffeine, and artificial sweeteners.