The top 05 best cardiologists in Bangalore, treat and minister cardiovascular problems for patients and related components of heart problems. They guide and take care of food choices that affect heart health. Are you a wanderer and looking for a good heart doctor? Then don’t worry “the best doctors” brought you these top 05 best cardiologists in Bangalore.
Table of Contents
Book an Appointment with the Top 05 Best Cardiologists in Bangalore.
Our site works for one of Bangalore leading cardiologists. All you have to do is send your data about your condition, and we will help you find the best cardiologists in Gurgaon. We will give you appointments with the best heart surgeons quickly and for free.
Dr. Shivanand S Patil
1. MBBS – Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, 1997
2. MD – General Medicine – M.R. Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital, 2001.
3. DM – Cardiology – Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore, 2007
4. 24 Years Experience Overall (13 years as specialist)
Dr. Sanjay Bhat
1. He completed MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DNB – Cardiology, MNAMS – Cardiology.
2. He is Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiologist.
3. 16 Years Experience Overall (13 years as specialist).
Dr. B.S. Chakrapani
1. He completed his MBBS – Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), 1985.
2. He completed his DM – Cardiology – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1987
3. He passed his DNB – General Medicine – National Board Of Examination, 1988.
4. 38 Years Experience Overall (35 years as specialist).
Dr. Sridhara N
1. MBBS – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 1995
MD – General Medicine – Govt. Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore, 2000
DM – Cardiology – Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2005
2. He is specialized in: Cardiologist
3. 27 Years Experience Overall (17 years as specialist).
Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol
1. MBBS – J.S.S Medical College, Mysore, 1999
2. MD – General Medicine – Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, 2002
3. DM – Cardiology – LTMG Hospital and Medical College, Mumbai, 2007
4. 24 Years Experience Overall (15 years as specialist)
Who is a cardiologist?
Cardiologists are trained specialists who help care for the heart and blood vessels. The cardiologist plays an important role in maintaining our cardiovascular health, helping in medical diagnosis, and treatment of congenital heart disease, heart disease, heart failure, heart disease, and electrophysiology. Regular contact with a cardiologist can save your precious heart. So go book to visit the 05 top and best Gurgaon cardiologists on our website.
Services provided by the top 05 best cardiologists in Bangalore
These services are provided by the top 05 best cardiologists in Bangalore
- Heart Failure Failure
- DC Shock Service
- Treatment of Hypertension
- Treadmill test
- Treatment of Stroke
- Peripheral Angiography Test
- Acute Aortic Dissection Treatment
- Cardiac Ablation Treatment
- Cardiac Catheterization Treatment
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Heart Condition Screening
- High BP Treatment
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Angiography Test
- Heart Failure Treatment
- Treatment of Chest Pain
- Treatment of Carotid Artery Disease
- Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease
- Bypass surgery
- Treatment of Heart Disease
- Carotid artery surgery
- Treatment of Pulmonary Edema
- Treatment of Pericarditis
- Lipid Disorder
- Aortic surgery
- Electrophysiology procedures for heart failure
- Vascular surgery
- Cardiac valve surgery
- Catheter discharge
- Combined cardiovascular processes
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Correction of Atrial septal factor
- Slightly invasive processes
- Peripheral artery surgery
- Decreased kidney function
- Arrhythmia surgery
- Pacemaker systems
- Cardiac output of the cardiac device
- Monitoring at home
- Left atrial occlusion
Frequently Asked Questions
Symptoms of cardiovascular disease?
Answers: Chest pain, chest tightness (angina), Shortness of breath, pain, numbness, weakness, or cold in the legs or arms when the blood vessels in those parts of your body shrink. Pain in the throat, upper abdomen, or back.
What are the causes of cardiovascular disease?
Answers: Here are the causes of cardiovascular disease:
2. Family history.
4. Bad diet.
5. High blood pressure.
6. High blood cholesterol levels.
What should we do to keep our hearts healthy?
Answer: Things you can do every day to avoid health problems:
1. Stop that smoking and drinking
2. reducing trans fat intake
3. exercise or yoga
4. avoid second-hand smoke
5. Control your cholesterol level
6. Avoid stress
What foods can you eat to have a healthy heart?
Answers: Foods you can eat to have a healthy heart:
5. Green Tea.
7. Raw, leafy vegetables.
When you should see a cardiologist?
Answer: If you see the following things happening to you, you can see a cardiologist:
2. numbness in the arm or heart
3. shortness of breath
5. gum disease
What is the most common treatment for heart conditions?
Coronary angioplasty is a procedure that helps improve blood flow to your heart. A small balloon is filled inside one or more of your arteries to open up a very closed area.
Thrombolytic therapy is a form of treatment in which you are given drip medication to dissolve a blood clot that narrows or blocks a blood vessel. This improves blood flow to your heart muscle and body.
Graft surgery for coronary artery bypass is also called bypass surgery or ‘CABG’ (also called ‘cabbage’). In this operation, a blood vessel is drawn from your chest, leg, or arm and connected (‘connected’) to your coronary artery.
A homemade Pacemaker is a small device that is inserted under your skin, under your bone. One or two wires connect the pacemaker to the chambers of your heart.
Defibrillation helps to restore normal heart rhythm when your heart stops beating properly during cardiac arrest. It can also be used to treat other heart rhythm problems (such as if your heart is beating too slowly or too fast).
Cardiac surgery repairs a damaged or defective heart valve and helps your heart to pump blood more efficiently.